CBD suggestions

G

Golgoo13

I wanna ask you , i read it about that alot in internet and seems its helpfull , maybe somebody tried and it helped for you , to lose depresion and anxiety

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i've tryed it to handle this group i go to, seems to help, it's expensive and i wonder of cannabis from the dealer would help in the short term maybe cbd is the same long term dangerous

i have doubts about using any drug to handle mind things bit of a hypocrite the way i pop the sulpiride pills

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

I'm pretty skeptical. When I see claims about a drug's alleged efficacy on so many unrelated illness and symptoms I want to see proper evidence, not more anecdotes.

I was a long time cannabis user so I'm familiar with CBD. I won't say it has no medical use, I think it probably has some but the hype right now is so far beyond the scope of possibility. And do not let anyone tell you to try it just to see if it helps. If I did that every time, I'd be penniless and sleeping rough.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Anyone know if or have any thoughts on short term use to help sleeping ? My sleeping is really bad and making my mood and SH worst, just looking at options.
Thanks

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
things you take short term to help sleeping can morph into long term

N

NorasDad

I wanna ask you , i read it about that alot in internet and seems its helpfull , maybe somebody tried and it helped for you , to lose depresion and anxiety
Where I live marijuana is legal and there are lots of CBD preparations. Unfortunately they typically test WAY below the CBD level they are supposed to contain. And mind you they all cannabis preparations in my state are meant to be tested in state labs and bear a label attesting to their cannabinoid content.

The problem seems to be that the hybrids that produce lots of CBD and low THC are really not stable yet, so a grower will find that many plants produce no CBD at all, so his investment is wasted. So he just sells the stuff anyway after sending an unrepresentative sample to the state.

So if marijuana is not legal where you live or you don't know a grower personally, I wouldn't really bother with CBD. I've had high CBD stuff and it's good - sometimes. It can give you a noce contented "body high" without euphoria or forgetfulness.

Sadly, though. most CBD stuff is basically fake at the moment. Growers here in North America are trying hard, because the demand is incredible and I'm sure growers in Holland, etc., are doing the same, but the progress is slow and the results are not too distinguishable from a placebo effect.