• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cbd oil for anxiety uk

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Be careful when taking it. Don't use more than directed. Or else overdose and dead.

J

jessieblue

wtf is this forum actually for real....

Z

ZAGOR

What is a good starting dose for anxiety or depression? I didn't know it takes time for it to work. I was told by a salesman of CBT that it workd immediately just like THC. People notice THC right away then why CBD needs time?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i don't know about cbd it's expensive and do i want to get dependent on it, then theres evidence that schitzos shouldn't take cannabis told cbd is different but can i be sure

i said to one neighbour, if they legalise cannabis and it's found to have some medical benefit will you take it if it's prescribed by a gp, that neighbour would refuse any prescription drug, self medicate on alcohol, create a nuisance, in the process making the mentally ill even less popular in the area, if that was possible

R

robin3232

Does anyone here use this oil for anxiety and if so does it work? Where to get it from?
hey :) i have been using cbd oil for a while now and i tried a couple over the years until i found the best one (for me) but that can be different for everyone. like any "medication". the one i use now is a brand from switzerland, its bio, which i thought didnt matter at first but that means it doesnt have any chemicals, that gave me headaches and stuff. i usually order it online from their website (they are called vapor spirit) or buy it in person if im in switzerland. i cant garantee for it to help but for me it worked.
hope i could help :)

C

Calmer7

The Holland and barret CBD oil is not very strong. I found a brand that sold a stronger CBD Oil and it helped me a fair bit (like 40% reduction in anxiety if I had to guess) In my opinion CBD oil will be a strong option in the future when the prices reduce and the strengths increase.