• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Casual dating

N

Neevee

I wouldn't like to venture into thatd epartment. Owing to my anxiety condiitons in the past, very much in the past history, and thankfully now with the Prebabalin, thouigh, I would have to steer clear of casul dating, and aim, for a long term/permanent relationship. i am very much set and linked to my s trong mutuala dmirer, potential prospective Gent Friend to be.

So with my anxiety levels which sometimes hit the sky roof, I avoid casual dating.
Yeah, it's tough to find those strong relationships tho. Guess we have to hope that it's worth the effort right?

N

Neevee

Small context I guess. 21 now. Dated a girl from 13-18 and was engaged. Battled through that nonsense and just recently made it out the other side. Made mistakes since then trying to be less lonely, but we learn.

Sloshiceangel

Sloshiceangel

I’m aromantic and repulsed by romantic relationships, so no i don’t see anything wrong with casual relationships.

Actually i don’t know anything about what being in love really feels like, cause i’ve never been in a relationship, dating, had my first kiss or had sex
with anyone before.

PS: I’m happy to be single and childfree for life, cause i can’t see myself with kids and a partner.

N

Neevee

I’m aromantic and repulsed by romantic relationships, so no i don’t see anything wrong with casual relationships.

Actually i don’t know anything about what being in love really feels like, cause i’ve never been in a relationship, dating, had my first kiss or had sex with anyone before.
Big tough. It's different from everyone so it really might not be for you. Or maybe it's something you have been missing. Only you know. Being in love is the goal for me. I have never felt more myself when I have had the chance to love someone.