• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can't use my brain

M

Mikefeelbad

Doctor said that I am suffering depression and anxiety, I already ate one years, but when I stopped two weeks ago, My brain gradually can't use it. I'm 18, will I demimDementia?

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
I'm not sure why these posts are in the personality disorders section, but as we've already explained your symptoms are more than likely to be explained as antidepressant withdrawal. Your symptoms don't fit with either DID or schizophrenia.

M

Mikefeelbad

I'm not sure why these posts are in the personality disorders section, but as we've already explained your symptoms are more than likely to be explained as antidepressant withdrawal. Your symptoms don't fit with either DID or schizophrenia.
I hope that it is Reversibility, but I already took it again five days, I hope that I can getting better.

M

Mikefeelbad

I have difficult thinking, I want to know that the chemistry, when can balance again😢

M

mystomachhurts

I have difficult thinking, I want to know that the chemistry, when can balance again😢
hey don’t even worry you gotta keep movin forward . people have been through what you’ve been through believe it or not and it’s gonna take practice using your brain on your part . focus on taking care of you make sure to eat and drink plenty of water or there’s even these vitamin drinks called body armor and they’re pretty good but not all natural . you could try downloading some games from the App Store that help train your brain . I use this one called “Lumosity” sometimes and it helps. I honestly thought it’d be a bunch a bullshit but it wasn’t . reading would probably be one of the better options so you aren’t stuck staring at a phone screen and tapping your thumbs . if you need any help with choosing a good book than let me know . don’t give up and try to work on you a little bit just take it slow and don’t get frustrated when you’re still having problems . it’s gonna take some time to get past your issues but it does get better . it’s not gonna seem like it’s gonna get better at all but you have to keep trying and you just might catch your self improving a little bit and that should help you keep going