• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can't think of a title

R

Rolandrat

Just can't stop ruminating, twitching, thinking of hurting myself, taken tablets in the hope of going to sleep but it's not working. I know I cannot be specific on thoughts of SH but they are bizarre. Wish I could talk to someone and not have to be cryptic. Just don't want to do this any more, I'm tired out and can't hide it anymore:shrug:

U

UMPALUMPA

Heya, its good that you have come on the forum to try and stop the Self Harm, I dont have mega advice on how to instantly stop self harm but what I do is use this forum as a distraction until I go to bed or the meds kick in.

I hope you can keep safe. :hug:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
As long as you are not specific then there is no need to be cryptic. Just replace certain words with self harm and be honest :)

x

R

Rolandrat

All too complicated, can't think or concentrate on anything. PTSD going crazy, flashbacks very vivid and terrifying, hurting myself stops it but my SH is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the words x

U

UMPALUMPA

All too complicated, can't think or concentrate on anything. PTSD going crazy, flashbacks very vivid and terrifying, hurting myself stops it but my SH is getting worse and worse. Thanks for the words x
You sound like me in the sense of using self harm to get a grip, I want to help but I dont know what to say.

Can any Forum members give better advice than I can i just did not want to ignore RolandRat.

Just try not too do nothing bad yer..... xx

R

Rolandrat

things reach an unbearable point every so often, need to speak to psych but never want to use out of hours services as terrified of hospital. Taken more tablets, family have come in and I have a rule to never SH when they are here ( aaaah it's so tough) I want my memories taken away and want a plain old life. Arms are hurting and can't remember who I am any more.

U

UMPALUMPA

things reach an unbearable point every so often, need to speak to psych but never want to use out of hours services as terrified of hospital. Taken more tablets, family have come in and I have a rule to never SH when they are here ( aaaah it's so tough) I want my memories taken away and want a plain old life. Arms are hurting and can't remember who I am any more.
out of hours service are a bunch of nobs I dont blame you, were all best phoning an ambulance rather than crisis team if the worst comes to worst. Its safer and their is no taffin about with have a bath, play on your xbox or go for a walk bullshit.

Anyway mate back to you, I dont know you in person but Ive been where you are now only three week ago, the thing is right mate I will be honest if your in that red zone of what the fk you need to phone an ambulance trust me.

If you know youve taken too much meds just call 999 and skip the crisis team idiots on the phone, you dont even have to speak to crisis team just get the all clear at hospital. X

U

UMPALUMPA

Sorry Roland I can go on, I hope your ok x

R

Rolandrat

Don't be sorry I know exactly what you're saying. Out of hours is a no no for me x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheSadnessWillLastForever Self Harm Forum 2
Q Self Harm Forum 18
Justafriend95 Self Harm Forum 6