Cant stop hurting myself

I

itssocomplicated

Maybe triggering..... Please don't read if you are not up to it.

I am doing this daily and it is dangerous and I don't know how to stop. I have tried talking to my GP and MHT and neither are interested in helping me they don't even care about what I am doing to myself. Yet when I attended A&E on one occasion they were really concerned about what I am doing to myself. how is it that no one else cares? I have now got the impression that everyone wants me gone for good and they are sick of me. It is sad that it has come to this slowly doing myself in, in this way is not enough obviously I feel so alone and like maybe I should hurry up and finish things :(

J

Jules5

I am sorry itssocomplicated. We are are own masters. It is up to us to keep safe. I know I self harm and can not stop-it is really out of hands. My doctors too passed it over. Maybe their is not much treatment for self harming. I do not know. I sure hope you can stop harming yourself. Suicide is not the answer. Lots of love and hugs Jules

I

itssocomplicated

thank you midnightphoenix and Jules5 for your replies. It helps to know it is not just me in this vicious cycle and battle. :)

J

Jules5

thank you midnightphoenix and Jules5 for your replies. It helps to know it is not just me in this vicious cycle and battle. :)
I need to show you all my scars it is truly sad and the scars will never go away. Please try to make a conscious effort not to self harm. I know it is out of our control most times. I still self harm-my son always tells me when we get ready to go some place I am always bleeding. So I can not say stop-But talk your gp and try to get help. Self harmer's are on the bottom of the list Not sure why that is. Maybe they think we are really crazy and can not help-no medications out there for us. I did get put on risperdone for a couple years and it took my compulsion away some. Lots of hugs and love Jules

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
my mental health team can be very flippant about my self harm
sometimes it seems the only people who understand on here
and at least I have here to vent and support ,you do too
please lean on the forum for support love Lu xxx

N

Natalie355

I find it's only people on here who understand my mental health apart from one person.
One of my friends said she don't wanna be friends with me anymore because of my self harm and social anxiety. She said she was bored of my social anxiety and if self harming helped with it I should harm myself more and maybe I would start looking pretty if I did it enough.😢😢😢😢

Last edited by a moderator: