• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can't stop crying

I

invisible2014

Cant stop crying had awful day awful experience feel really upset don't want to.go.back feel like boss has put so much pressure on me

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It's over now. It was just a bad day dear. You are doing so well coping with everything :hug:

I

invisible2014

Thank you I absolutely hate this week feel so out of my deph

I

invisible2014

I feel so under pressure I feel like boss has asked me to work as she can't get anyone else my hours are meant to be 7 to one and on Mon Tues I've done 7 to 6 we'd 9. -6 Thurs and Fri half 12 to.six I hate changing shifts the other worker never changes her hours apparently because she has children and I feel so out of deph hate doing first aid and a girl cracked her head open I didn't feel.competent enough to.deal with it another person did cant stop crying

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

When I first started my job I felt out of my depth. After a few months, it got easier. When it is tough, it makes you grow. Have patience dear.