• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Can't stop crying

M

Mastiff mom

I've suffered a loss and it's kicking up all the pain in my past. I just didn't see this coming and now I feel I'm in a morass of dark hands pulling me down. Prt of me jut wants to go. I'm so tired of fighting.

D

Dottyone

I've suffered a loss and it's kicking up all the pain in my past. I just didn't see this coming and now I feel I'm in a morass of dark hands pulling me down. Prt of me jut wants to go. I'm so tired of fighting.

Hey MM we've not chatted for a bit, I am sorry your having a naff time at the moment, big hugs for you I know they are only cyber hugs but if i was their I would give you a real bear grip and not let go until you laughed. :hug1::hug1:

200.gif

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh MM - i'm sorry to hear that this has happened. :hug1:

If the loss was unexpected, then it's bound to be a big emotional shock for you.
I'm sorry that you are feeling very overwhelmed with pain from past and present at the moment.

Please try to take each day at a time. Don't go making any plans about not being here or giving up.
We are here if you need some online support. I hope you have some support in 'real life' too?

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Sorry this has happened. Please try not not give up fighting. You are such a lovely person. I know its not much but sending hugs:hug5: xx

R

Rose19602

So sorry about your loss Mastiff Mum....it must feel overwhelming and just too much right now.

Things will feel better in time....hard to believe right now, but corny as it sounds, time is the best healer.
I agree with SS....don't think about the fight and how worthwhile it is/isn't for now...just keep going and stay online for support.

Two losses would be a tragedy....you matter too much for that to happen.
x

mami5

mami5

I'm sorry about your loss and all the anguish it brings about the past and present. Hope you manage to get through it safely. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rubyrose

rubyrose

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's difficult but don't give up on your own life. You are important. You are loved. You are strong. You've already made it through so much and you're still here. Please try and have hope. I care about you. Feel free to PM me. Huge warm hugs :hug1:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Hugs MM, sorry for the loss you've suffered, don't give up, you are important :grouphug:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hang in there Mastiff mom, given time things will get easier for you. You have friends here; people who care for you very much. You’re not alone, we’re here for you; and we will get through this together. Sending you hugs and much love. Thinking of you my friend. :hug:
sending-you-a-big-hug---tessart_zpsiisccy3a.png

L

lovagemuffin

:hug:you always make me giggle with your threads like what colour pants are you wearing etc sorry you feel:low:

S

stella

l'm sorry about your loss, we're here if you need to talk ;;

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I too am sorry about your loss and the painful emotions it has triggered. Would it help to "talk" about it here? I understand if it's too painful, but I'm here if you want to talk. Sending you massive hugs.:hug1:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You're a awesome lady Mastiff mom; you're stronger than you think; you will get through this.
Here for you always my friend. :hug: xx