• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can't Sleep

R

Rider52

My anxiety has been increasing again lately. Especially during the mornings are the worst time. I feel more relaxed towards evening though. The last few days I've been really struggling with staying asleep.

EddieH

EddieH

Hey @Rider52. I have trouble sleeping too. My support worker suggested I try a weighted blanket. You choose the weight about 10 percent of you body weight. I'm going to try it tonight just got it, but it is meant to help with anxiety and sleeping problems. I'll let you know how I go with it. Sorry to hear you're having problems

R

Rider52

Hey @Rider52. I have trouble sleeping too. My support worker suggested I try a weighted blanket. You choose the weight about 10 percent of you body weight. I'm going to try it tonight just got it, but it is meant to help with anxiety and sleeping problems. I'll let you know how I go with it. Sorry to hear you're having problems
I hope the blanket helps you sleep better. I got 3 hours of sleep and just can't get back to sleep.

EddieH

EddieH

I know how it feels. Sometimes I get up and have a shower at 3am in the morning and go back to bed afterwards. Bit hit and miss but sometimes it works. Thanks rider, a good nights sleep sets you up for a good day, it is really important. Hope you get some sleep tonight