• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can't seem to win anymore!

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

Feeling so angry today!

None of my family seem to give a shit about me, never have!
All my mum cares about is me running around for her in the house, going to work coming home and doing the same thing but now she wants me to get another job so she can basically get more money out of me! I can't seem to win!

Whenever my sister comes down she always asks my mum for money, she 22, I'm 19 and financially stable just struggling to afford to move out, my mum just seems to have a go at me all the time, when I ask to borrow a tenner til tomorrow she moans but my sisters asks for £2000 and my mums trying to help her out! Wtf! Can't do this anymore!!

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

That seems really unfair, especially as you're the younger sibling. :(
I'm sorry that your Mum seems to be pressuring you to work and do stuff all the time.
Have you tried talking with her about how she makes you feel, or do you not think she'd listen reasonably?
I'm sorry you're in such a sucky situation. :hug1:

AimeèJo2014

AimeèJo2014

She doesn't want to listen that's the thing she thinks that she knows best and just gets angry all the time so I don't bother talking to her, I already work but it's like she wants me to work 2 jobs an run myself into the ground then come in and be demanded about all the time x