• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

can't seem to keep friendships going

bpdreamlover

bpdreamlover

My only friend I had left decided that we needed to take a break (She told me this on the 11th of this month). She reassured me that it's not because of me being too much (Which is why others have left in the past)... I'm scared that she'll never come back. I feel I'm a horrible friend because she's going through some stuff and me being me was adding to that.

LOL everybody fucking sucks why does this always happen I'm always the problem I am and I'll always be lonely and feel lonely

bpdreamlover

bpdreamlover

We're still on a break apparently, I hope she's doing ok but I'm starting to get upset about this everyday again. She really might not come back :sorry:
She didn't and it seems she removed me from any social media. Ah I'm not really surprised but it still hurts.

W

WhySoSerious

LOL everybody fucking sucks why does this always happen I'm always the problem I am and I'll always be lonely and feel lonely

Is that true? It may be you are the problem but how would you know? Have people told you that?

I am always a tad suspicious when people have repeatedly been "abandoned" throughout their lives. Once. Ok thats shit. Twice? Bad luck. Three times? Hmm. Four times? What is the common denominator here? Five? There is a problem here!

bpdreamlover

bpdreamlover

Is that true? It may be you are the problem but how would you know? Have people told you that?

I am always a tad suspicious when people have repeatedly been "abandoned" throughout their lives. Once. Ok thats shit. Twice? Bad luck. Three times? Hmm. Four times? What is the common denominator here? Five? There is a problem here!
No nobody has told me that. But the problem has to be me since it always happens but I dont kno how to stop being the problem :/

M

Misssad1111

I feel like im always the problem too. because I am. I will always be lonely too

D

Dwight7

I feel like im always the problem too. because I am. I will always be lonely too

Reminds me of that quote, “Wherever you go, there you are.”

I’m always the problem also. I feel self-condemned

vxmpire

vxmpire

yeah i cant keep friends either, i get triggered then test them to see if they will chase me and prove that they really care. its messed up i know

M

Misssad1111

Reminds me of that quote, “Wherever you go, there you are.”

I’m always the problem also. I feel self-condemned
i had my brother tell me i'm the problem. my own brother