Can't really live at my mum and dad's

katya

katya

The train to where I work is like two hours with a load of stops, so even if I get up stupidly early, I'll only get there just in time for school and that's not ideal; I usually get in about an hour before everything starts so I can get some stuff done. Plus there are plenty of opportunities to miss stops and then be late, which is really, really bad.

So I'm gonna have to go to my shared house tonight after all. My boyfriend still hasn't contacted me since I told him I was moving back and I felt terrible about it, and I need his support, because we're living with another couple who've made our lives hell.

I'm going to have to just live in my room until the tenancy is up and then find a one-bedroom flat near the school I'm working at.

I'm scared this couple are going to kick off. I'm shaking.

Fucking nightmare.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh no! :( good luck I hope everything goes ok, the forum will be here for you I'm sure! I know its not the same as rl :hug1: x

katya

katya

Oh no! :( good luck I hope everything goes ok, the forum will be here for you I'm sure! I know its not the same as rl :hug1: x
The people on here have been a massive help throughout all of this. :) It's good to have someone to share with.

Should be getting this from my boyfriend, but y'know. Still hasn't contacted me since yesterday when he was 'taking a nap'!!!!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What a massive fanny!! Have you got no other options? :(
I hope he cooks you a lovely sunday roast to apologise x

katya

katya

What a massive fanny!! Have you got no other options? :(
I hope he cooks you a lovely sunday roast to apologise x
Nah, not really. I can get a flat nearer my school once the tenancy is up - I'll have to pay rent at the shared house until May, so I can't really pay double rent until then. I'd be skint.

I 100% guarantee that will not happen. ;)

katya

katya

I'd be fine if I had a fucking car.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Youve got a license? Could bank of mum n dad help get you a cheap run around? X

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe time to move on? I hung around for years cause of the fear and now look at my mess I'm in.
Atleast younger you studied and got a career!! Younger me just got drunk high and slept around :eek:

catkin

catkin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry, this is a horrible situation. Your boyfriend doesn't deserve you. Do you have a support at school, someone who you could ask for help? I know one colleague has helped,but wonder if other offers might be made of places to stay if the appropriate people know what a stressful situation you are in? Good luck going back to the house, I really feel for you but know that doesn't help you xx