• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can't pull myself out of it today

JennyWren32

JennyWren32

I know I'm new and you've no reason to care lol but I can't seem to get myself out of the funk I'm in. I had a ministroke and lost a friend to bp. Then found out that the ministroke and increasing brain tumour meant I was basically balls-out tripping so they added Lamictal/ Lamotrigine.

Except I had a massive reaction to the drug,they took me off it instantly but have yet to offer an alternative and I apparently cannot have therapy because I'm receiving psychiatric care (those from England will get this one). So I'm supposed to just wait it out,it's ludicrous!

To make things worse,I have a husband with a sweet case of anxiety (as do I clinically) so he reacts to everything. It's just so hard,I've zero energy,no self esteem,physical and mental pain and I can't really say anything because everyone worries so much.

I guess I just need support and practical,constructive advice. Can anyone help?

megirl

megirl

Hi we care and thats why we are here. To support others and support from others.
I hope you see your pdoc asap and get some appropriate meds that will help.
Try and look after you first I know thats bloody hard at times but nurture you.
Try and do something nice it may be just sitting in the sun with a nice book.
A treat something special like something really nice to eat.
Get a dvd to watch'
A rest maybe cuddle up in a nice snuggly blanket.
Ask hubby to give you a nice big hug
Thinking of you

Sometimes we post something you may not get a reply straight away but there are always people around that care xx
I try come here most days but not always.
:hug: