cant pick my self up

D

Dollit

Yea, Arnos Vale in the sw of the city. Come and have a look. It's a wonderful place. I love going there. I like graveyards, you know where you are with dead people. :)

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
look forward to seeing your pics.

enjoy your day out

D

Dollit

I'm going to go with an empty memory card and a fully charged battery on the camera and so I should be able to get 100 photos if I want to. :)

D

Dollit

Yea Ash, something very comforting about the company of the dead. :hug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey, I know this thread has gone of on a tangent but thought I would chime in again. I now have an appointment to see a counsellor. Very nervous as I only stopped seeing them a few months ago and feel very fraudulant to be re referred back. What if they tell me there is nothing they can do. I did elements of CBT that really seemed to work and stil are but other areas are so bad and have never been this bad before. I dont actually know what i want anymore......Ah well stress over

D

Dollit

If you've been given an appointment with a counsellor then somebody thinks you'll benefit from it. Talk about how you feel and get the most from it. Let us know how you get on and remember that you do deserve help. :hug:

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
Hey, I know this thread has gone of on a tangent but thought I would chime in again. I now have an appointment to see a counsellor. Very nervous as I only stopped seeing them a few months ago and feel very fraudulant to be re referred back. What if they tell me there is nothing they can do. I did elements of CBT that really seemed to work and stil are but other areas are so bad and have never been this bad before. I dont actually know what i want anymore......Ah well stress over
with NHS resources so stretched who ever referred you must have been doing the referral to help you.
take care

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Thanks for the encouragement :), you know how confused your thoughts get when your feeling so low. I thinks thats just my trouble at the moment, the lile a big ball of wool thats all jumbled up and logic things seem illogic and illogic things seem logic. :confused::grouphug:

D

Dollit

And the counsellor will help you untangle the threads and make a new ball of wool that you can use. :)

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Well I decided to re read this post today as this was me just over a year ago. Although I am not 100% better I am well on the way and have met some fantastic people along the way ... including those on here. MAny thanks again to those who helped me... (y)

D

Dollit

That's good to hear - and proves that forums can help just by being there to track personal progress. I'm sure hearing that things can get better will reassure lots of people, me included!

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Thanks Dollit... The thing with re reading the posts has given me a bit of closure in away. I was suicidal and really ill and I think its prob the first time I ve acknowledged I was really ill ! But things have got better

Thanks again
xx

keepsafe

keepsafe

That gives me some hope, it will give everyone something to cling on to. Maybe not a good choice of words but you know what I mean:redface:
I have been very bad again the past few days - but I have done the right thing and phoned the samaritans and tried coping strategies.
Hopefully everyone that needs it can take some comfort from knowing it can get better.
Thanks
KS

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
A lovely post intelgal :) - goes with the sunshine this morning. It is really good to have posts like this here and also to make full recogntion of what being well means - which is something that can be appreciated much more when you have experienced ill-health. For instance in my case enjoying the sunshine is something I would not have been capable of a few weeks back.

Anyway thanks for the post.

Nick.

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
That's really good to hear Intelgal - enjoy your Sunday.

Rollinat :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Depression Forum 4
soulsearcher Depression Forum 6
P Depression Forum 5