cant pick my self up

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
Hi Intelgal... how have things been?

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
Hey, Sorry to keep banging on about myself. I really hope when I am brighter \I will be able to contirbute to this forum in other ways. I feel really ill today, bad cough sore throat etc. My suicide thoughts have become really bad this afternoon though I have brought myself to a place where I dont have access to the ways I plan to do it it. Do you think this is just cos I am now physically ill as well as mentall ill. I ahve not been able to keep my AD's down as I keep vomitting. To top it all off I am at work tonight as GP said it would prob be the best thing for me.lus we are so short staffed I would let evryone down too..ah well. well I have got that off my chest

If you have not been able to keep your meds down because of being physically ill you should seek further info from your GP. I think i understand
the reasoning behind your gp's decision for you to keep at work but does he know that your meds are not working right now. You really need professional advice so please seek out someone who can give you that.

On here we don't know all the answers so please take care :hug::hug:

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
Hey, Sorry to keep banging on about myself. I really hope when I am brighter \I will be able to contirbute to this forum in other ways. I feel really ill today, bad cough sore throat etc. My suicide thoughts have become really bad this afternoon though I have brought myself to a place where I dont have access to the ways I plan to do it it. Do you think this is just cos I am now physically ill as well as mentall ill. I ahve not been able to keep my AD's down as I keep vomitting. To top it all off I am at work tonight as GP said it would prob be the best thing for me.lus we are so short staffed I would let evryone down too..ah well. well I have got that off my chest
God I'm so sorry, I totally missed this post when I asked how you are... really sorry about that...
You contribute just by being here :hug:
That's good that you've had the strength to be somewhere that you can't hurt yourself... I really admire that, and wish I had that level of self-control.
I'm at work tonight... keep me company if you like!!

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
thanks again for the replies, well i am at home now not work. I had a really high temp and just could not stop sneezing. In a stragne way I feel a little brighter. So I am now going to tuck myself up with a hot water bottle and get a kip .....hopefully. Thanks again :cool:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
still hovering around the black hole but feeling stragely brighter at the moment. Hope everyone has had a good easter

(y)

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Thanks I only wish I had discovered this forum before. I Hve been reading the posts and its really reassuring others have similar feelings :sorcerer:

D

Dollit

Well we've only been going for 4 months so you've found us pretty quick. It is nice here though isn't it? :)

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
Thanks I only wish I had discovered this forum before. I Hve been reading the posts and its really reassuring others have similar feelings :sorcerer:

hope you are feeling better :hug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
4 months really is no time at all!! Congrats to the people who set it up! :grouphug:

D

Dollit

Yes I'm very glad they did set it up. I've made some good friends on here and have had so much help lately. It's worth sticking around. :)

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
I'm glad this place was set up too... don't know where I would be now without certain members...

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
hey Doll! yeah I'm here... you ok?

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
this forum has really helped me - long may it continue

D

Dollit

Tired but okay. Tomorrow or Saturday I'm going up to the ancient graveyard to take some photos and sit in the quiet. It's nice up there, all overgrown and wild. A bit like me... :LOL:

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
That sounds great.... that in Brizzle?

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Tired but okay. Tomorrow or Saturday I'm going up to the ancient graveyard to take some photos and sit in the quiet. It's nice up there, all overgrown and wild. A bit like me... :LOL:
That sounds great Dollit, I love graveyards. Graveyards are very photogenic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Depression Forum 4
soulsearcher Depression Forum 6
P Depression Forum 5