• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cant handle the emotional pain!

P

plaasmesisie

Hi everyone
Thanks so much hospital:)I really appreciate the assistance. I found it easily following your instructions so bless you for taking the time to do that!
I cant imagine how it would be for you not even being able to see your GF :(
So sorry you have to go through that heartache because for us BPDers separation from those we love is intolerable most times! For me anyway!
I am struggling now more than I ever had with these awful debilitating emotions that affect me physically, causing me to feel ill constantly and keeping me awake most nights. I require more and more meds to just manage how I feel and I hate my inability to control my emotional outbursts!
I have not yet found a therapist who does DBT and no other form of counselling has had any result for me.
I cling to my faith and pray I will one day find peace inside myself
For all of you wonderful folks I pray the same
Bless you all

H

HospitalForSouls

If this is the situation I think it would be good for you to ask about SNRI's. They are a type of antidepressant but they're not for everyone-They are really useful for people who have physical symptoms of depressive episodes. They helped me a lot, a year ago, when episodes would leave me bedridden with constant migraines