• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Can't go on much longer!

W

white-witch

I am sat here shaking with anxiety..I am so depressed and in so much physical pain I can't go on much longer! I have not showered for a week and I stink..I cannot wash my hair because the pain of lifting my arms up is too much.
I feel so alone with all this and so scared of this illness.

I think of my sons and what my suicide would do to them..they are 29 and 30..then I think they are old enough and 'settled'.

I smoke one cig after another..because when I was homeless I decided that would be a good way to die..now I can't stop.

I lost my 'safe' rented home..my beloved dog and all my belongings to this illness 7 years ago since then I have lived on the streets...stayed with various 'dodgy' ppl and lived in hostels.

I am so tired and afraid ( I live in a rented house but do not feel 'safe' here and do not like it).

My Brother killed himself in 1986 and my Mum died in 2007 and I want to be with them.

A

AussieGirl

If you can't think of yourself and value you, think of your sons. I can't imagine what you have been through but I do know the feeling of wanting it all to be over and just wanting to disappear and fall asleep and not wake up, in fact, I feel like that today.

Please keep holding on, I don't know what else to say, but someone is here...even if I'm not much use, I'll be online all day if you need to talk x

mischief

mischief

Admin
Hi Belblac

Do you have any support around you at the moment? Any one you can share with? The forum is always a great place to share. I like how the forum is a two way exchange, getting support but also giving it. For example, I've appreciated the advice/information you have given in some of your other posts.

It is always worth remembering that if you need someone to talk to urgently and in confidence - the Samaritans www.samaritans.org offer emotional support 24 hours a day on 08457 90 90 90.

The forum help section which can be found at: http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/#help has some useful information.

Have you found any good local support services?

:grouphug: