• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Cant find a diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derpz

How can i be helped if i cant find a proper doctor that isnt an idiot? I need to know whats wrong with me.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe try a new pdoc, they can't all be idiots.

D

Derpz

All the psychiatrist are super bad here, should i see a psychologist?
The doctors all dont like me and are judging me.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't know, i would think you need a pdoc to diagnose you with a personality disorder, but i am not sure myself.

Rowan

Rowan

I was seen by a psychiatrist (who must have diagnosed me with a PD) and then then it was a psychologist that helped me with the therapy. Are you in the UK?

D

Derpz

I am in canada. The doctors in the psych ward diagnosed me with social phobia with paranoia, and ajustment disorder. My wife thinks i am ppd ocd bpd. All the doctors here are jerks and want to fill me full of poison drugs. I do therapy but it isnt helping because im not getting the right stuff. I could help myslf more if i had a proper diagnosis.

Reach

Reach

It's very hard to find a good doctor.

D

Derpz

I live is a very under populated area, not many choices. I know i need help, i have a crisis every other week it seems.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I'm not diagnosed I've been told they think I have bpd or cyclothymia

D

Derpz

When i was in the hospital the threw around the schizophrenia word, but i fought with my doctor a lot. Obviously he doesnt like me much. And the other doctor i threatened so he doesn't want to see me, he wont even acknowledge me if pass him in the hallway. I hate doctaters.

AndyfromScotland

AndyfromScotland

It took me an admission to a secure unit to finally get a diagnosis - so about 2 years after I started having problems I was finally told I have borderline personality disorder.

My GP's didn't have a clue.

D

Derpz

I have a psychiatrist and he is evil. Just a pharma dope dealer. Doesnt care about anything i tell him, doesnt read the notes from my counsellor. Hes just a suit with a parking space.

anouska

anouska

All the psychiatrist are super bad here, should i see a psychologist?
The doctors all dont like me and are judging me.
Erm, I'm just going through your thread. If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel that all the doctors you've seen are judging you? x

anouska

anouska

Can I ask? If you've not been diagnosed then why have you picked the Personality Disorder Section? I do understand of course, Pdocs talk psychobabble, but there must have been a reason for you to post here. x

D

Derpz

I am here because i am looking for help.
Erm yourself. I didnt realize this was a club for diagnosed mental health patience only.
I know the doctors are judging me. Just like i know you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M I cant find someone like me Personality Disorders Forum 8
I I cant stand living in my own skin. Personality Disorders Forum 39
M I cant feel close to people Personality Disorders Forum 7
Ras i cant understand or relate to most people Personality Disorders Forum 45
P I have best friends but I cant talk about my MH. feelings of isolation and trust issues. Personality Disorders Forum 1
heyliv i cant do it anymore. Personality Disorders Forum 3
Lappelduvide cant take it anymore Personality Disorders Forum 21
S No one cant stand me anymore Personality Disorders Forum 5
fridderz really cant cope with this anymore Personality Disorders Forum 2
M Cant even kill myself without f***ing it up!! Personality Disorders Forum 16
blacktulip It cant be wrong Personality Disorders Forum 12
L Who am I? What job should I do? How can I find out about myself? Personality Disorders Forum 7
katya Struggling to find any comfort in the future Personality Disorders Forum 2
S Do you find this odd Personality Disorders Forum 11
dubblemonkey comfort is hard to find... Personality Disorders Forum 2
K not sure if this is in the right spot. i couldnt really find a general? Personality Disorders Forum 6
L Anti-doctors, anti-labels, so how do you find out what's wrong? Personality Disorders Forum 2
Sanjuro AVPD(Avoidant Personality Disorder) and diagnosis. Personality Disorders Forum 46
M Wrong diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 3
C EUPD - how do you cope after Diagnosis? Personality Disorders Forum 10
R I think I have HPD; Does anyone display similar symptoms as me and what is your diagnosis? Personality Disorders Forum 1
B primary diagnosis-schizophrenia, secondry aspd (disocial) moderate psychopathy Personality Disorders Forum 2
D Frustrated with my diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 37
N Recent diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 3
H Seeking advice for my moods and possible PD diagnosis. Personality Disorders Forum 2
Y What do you think is a likely diagnosis (if any) Personality Disorders Forum 2
G GP says that personality difficulties is not a diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 1
S Hi everyone have a diagnosis of schizotypal pd Personality Disorders Forum 5
T does anyone know difference between those medical diagnosis? Personality Disorders Forum 3
S My diagnosis story Personality Disorders Forum 7
C Referred for diagnosis - help Personality Disorders Forum 2
F ive Been blogging to help deal with my diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 1
A Help with diagnosis. Personality Disorders Forum 3
A I NEED a diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 7
M Recent diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 2
T Coming to terms with your diagnosis... Personality Disorders Forum 3
F A simple guide to avoid receiving a diagnosis of ‘personality disorder’. Personality Disorders Forum 1
W personality Disorder diagnosis =social control Personality Disorders Forum 8
M Not sure if correct diagnosis - advice needed please Personality Disorders Forum 3
F Paranoid PD- a controversial diagnosis? Personality Disorders Forum 2
L Still struggling to come to terms with the bpd diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 4
A My Diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 6
E Been given 2 different diagnosis from different doctors? Personality Disorders Forum 5
NicoretteGummed PD Diagnosis is Bullshit-Don't let the bastards get u down!!!! Personality Disorders Forum 11
B New Diagnosis - finding it hard to accept! Personality Disorders Forum 1
S Diagnosis from Psychiatrist. (Trait of Personality Disorder) Personality Disorders Forum 56
P How to get a proper diagnosis? Personality Disorders Forum 1
F The depot clinic and diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 1
M Diagnosis Personality Disorders Forum 3
H Going down the diagnosis route for bpd & bipolar Personality Disorders Forum 6