Can't explain it

S

sadgirl

Feel really numb confused lost teary muddled mixed up all the time I cant tell anyone whats going on feel all over the place kèep trying to keep it together pretending that im fine that everything's alright can't find the words to explain that I feel like crap feel very confused and don't want to be here anymore keep on making plans in my head I can't explain it

M

MissX

Sadgirl...
Im really sorry u feel this way & i can honestly say i feel the same.. ive got alot going on atm & have noone to talk to about it.. and feel very confused and hurt.. if i can help or advise u on anything.. feel free to message me x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Sadgirl,
I'm sorry your going through this, I hope your feeling better very soon. Here to talk if you need someone.
Take care

G

Glenis

Same. Lots of personal stuff again feel lost and hurt.. No one to talk to either.
Don't have many answers but if I can help I'm here
Take Care

M

MissX

Same. Lots of personal stuff again feel lost and hurt.. No one to talk to either.
Don't have many answers but if I can help I'm here
Take Care
If u wanna chat for a bit about anything??

G

Glenis

I'm struggling at moment with flitting between outbursts when I blurt everything out or else I totally shut down! I worry about dumping on people. Asking for help is scary as people, notably usually "professionals" (I use that term loosely as their behaviour is often far from it!) judge and critisize me, it's been worse since my formal diagnosis.

M

MissX

Hey.. totally agree with you on the "professionals" its like ok.. you read sum books and learnt stuff.. and say they "understand" isnt that like a dooctor knowing about cancer & telling a patient they "understand" lol .
Ive been diagnosed for a long time now.. when did u get diagnosed??
I dont have friends and noone i feel i can safely/honestly talk too.. and its really hard sumtimes... if u want to vent.. il try advise if i can ;)

G

Glenis

Diagnosed 18 months ago.. Knew something was wrong tho since I was 15, abusive childhood.
Had to beg to be seen by psychiatrist as they fobbed me off with depression for years and I've had very stable times. I've also been armchair diagnosed by a social worker as Bipolar
I relapsed mentally due to the breakup of my marriage and my husbands alcoholism. I also have a son with Special needs. The drama overflows sometimes and it's pervasive, infects everything. I'm getting a better handle on it but it takes a lot out of me. I feel selfish for even saying that :redface: it's like admitting defeat

M

MissX

U shud never feel selfish..& definately not defeated.. I bet it must be a struggle sometimes with your son & other issues in ur life..but you must be doing a good job!! :) i had a very abusive childhood also, and have taken alot of it with me into later life.. As i find i get passed around services and noone really cares.. are you taking any meds? X

W

Walrus32

It is making me sad reading all of these post's. Cause i have only recently been given this diagnosis. I'm 41 now. And if i had the help and support, i needed previosly then my life may not be the mess it is now.

M

MissX

It is making me sad reading all of these post's. Cause i have only recently been given this diagnosis. I'm 41 now. And if i had the help and support, i needed previosly then my life may not be the mess it is now.
I understand your upset...and yes perhaps if you had been given support sooner your life may have been different.. but also the "system" and certain "support systems/professionals" have also caused alot of hurt, more confusion and chaos than is needed to some people. i have been under the "care" of differemt services for far too long & honestly feel that most of my problems have not been addressed/dealt with :(
I hope u are now getting the support u require! :)x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Personality Disorders Forum 3