• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Cant eat most of the time really need help ! :'(

J

Jom23

So, im going to keep this short and sweet, dont wanna be here all night 🀣

So recently (past 2 months) i have been waking up in the morning and being sick. Not really sure how it started exactly....but....i cant eat....i put the food in my mouth and chew a few times and i have to spit it out as i feel like i will be sick with it in my mouth .... god knows what this is.....

I have IBS and had gastroenteritis a few times, my gut doesn't particularly like me πŸ™„ h ploryi, gastritus all sorts. Not sure if any are connected.

I have a doctors appointment on the 17th december (earliest i could get) but im so sick of being sick 😭 its interfering with my work (sick days) because I am so drained from being sick and have no energy all the time and i work as barista/chef and supervisor so my job is on my feet all day

I go to bed at 12pm at night and wake up 7.30am for work....sometimes 10.30pm and wake up 7.30pm and still feel like crap ... sleep whenever I can, tried not eating dairy for a week or two and nothing......i just dont know what to do anymore :(

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Xox

F

Fancyharm

Sorry you feel so bad. I have been there. I have IBS. In fact I have cramps now but at least it is not too bad.

Try heat, imodium instants helped my IBS so much.

Try not to worry I know it is hard, talk to us here on the forum.

Big hugs xxxx

F

Fancyharm

Buy colpermin brom the chemist. Brilliant tablets.

J

Jom23

Sorry you feel so bad. I have been there. I have IBS. In fact I have cramps now but at least it is not too bad.

Try heat, imodium instants helped my IBS so much.

Try not to worry I know it is hard, talk to us here on the forum.

Big hugs xxxx
The thing is i dont have stomach pain or anything....could it really be my ibs making me sick??

Thank you xx