Cant eat most of the time really need help ! :'(

J

Jom23

So, im going to keep this short and sweet, dont wanna be here all night 🀣

So recently (past 2 months) i have been waking up in the morning and being sick. Not really sure how it started exactly....but....i cant eat....i put the food in my mouth and chew a few times and i have to spit it out as i feel like i will be sick with it in my mouth .... god knows what this is.....

I have IBS and had gastroenteritis a few times, my gut doesn't particularly like me πŸ™„ h ploryi, gastritus all sorts. Not sure if any are connected.

I have a doctors appointment on the 17th december (earliest i could get) but im so sick of being sick 😭 its interfering with my work (sick days) because I am so drained from being sick and have no energy all the time and i work as barista/chef and supervisor so my job is on my feet all day

I go to bed at 12pm at night and wake up 7.30am for work....sometimes 10.30pm and wake up 7.30pm and still feel like crap ... sleep whenever I can, tried not eating dairy for a week or two and nothing......i just dont know what to do anymore :(

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Xox

F

Fancyharm

Sorry you feel so bad. I have been there. I have IBS. In fact I have cramps now but at least it is not too bad.

Try heat, imodium instants helped my IBS so much.

Try not to worry I know it is hard, talk to us here on the forum.

Big hugs xxxx

J

Jom23

Sorry you feel so bad. I have been there. I have IBS. In fact I have cramps now but at least it is not too bad.

Try heat, imodium instants helped my IBS so much.

Try not to worry I know it is hard, talk to us here on the forum.

Big hugs xxxx
The thing is i dont have stomach pain or anything....could it really be my ibs making me sick??

Thank you xx