• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cant do this anymore

I

invisible man

Im not sure if i can go on like this anymore, im sick of suffering everyday im tired of being mentally and physically weak. I see the world as a horrible place and just dont stand a chance of turning it around. I know theres more to life than this but i just don't know how to really live it.

M

monkeywrench

Remember that what you're feeling is temporary and it will pass. It's the depression playing its tricks on you. It's like being on a bad trip. You just have to hold on to this idea, that this feeling will pass and you will feel like a human again.

What have you been doing to combat the depression? Are you on meds?

H

HHRT1

Look for some good things to hold on to, even if not directly related to you. Like the beauty and diversity of nature. There is so much negativity in the media here in the US that I don't watch anymore than I have to. It just feeds my depression. Try to believe that things will get better. They've been better before and will again. I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time and hope it turns around for you soon. Are you under a doctor's care? Maybe if you are on medication it could use adjustment. Rooting for you!

H

HHRT1

Please read the post in Introduce Yourself with the title Hello Everyone. It is encouraging.

Catty5

Catty5

Hello

I felt how you feel 2 years ago when I started suffering. I have been in a horrible condition mentally and physically. But I survived for my 2 cats and my love to my work. I’m still suffering but not like 2 years ago. Please try to keep your courage by thinking it won’t be permanent....i’m telling so to my self every day.