• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Cant do anything

S

SilverThread

Im not sure if this stems from anxiety or not. But i have been constantly angry, easily offended by little things that arnt even that bad and only realize it after the fact and just generally cant do anything. I have been sitting here on my bed doing absolutely nothing because i cant even bring myself to do something easy and enjoyable like playing a video game or watch something. It all feels completely empty and its making me very upset. I feel bored yet cant do anything. Doing something productive is already really hard but now i cant do literally anything unless i force myself too. Im constantly feeling upset, depressed, unattractive and annoyed. I feel like no matter what i do, im stuck down in a hole of negativity.

A

Am33

I think everyone to some degree is feeling that with everything going on in the world sept , aug, july are usually hard months for me been feeling the same . Oct things start looking better .