Can't cope anymore

C

curlz

My partner is now back in the ward. Was admitted last week. I cant take any more of this. He thinks I'm kind of super woman or something. Wanting me to this and to do that..go to flat check his mail etc. I'm actually fuming at him. Im working myself looking after our child..going back and forward to nursery trying to get xmas shopping done back and forth to visit him. And you know what...I don't think he's thanked me once for sticking around. I'm raging at him. I know hes ill but God sake I can't do everything!! He has really pissed me off big time. Told him to stop the drinking as he hit the bottle heavy and I suspected for a while his meds were not working as well as they have been but wouldnt let me interfere with his appointment. Were right back to square one. I don't love him anymore. .there I said it. I've put up with this for 2 years since all this cane out.tried everything to help and never got a thanks or feck all.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
gosh you really sound like you are struggling and need some support
please talk to us and maybe get in touch with carers support near you

im so sorry things are so hard
please use the forum to support you
im here to listen
love lu x

C

curlz

I really feel when he gets out he needs support. I cant do it all anymore. My own health is crap and I need to try keep healthy body and mind to look after our son. I cant do it anymore. We don't have a proper relationship anymore. He's not the guy I fell in love with at all anymore. It's so sad and heart breaking. You don't know the half of it. Some people might think I'm selfish and my partners ill but he's never going to be the same ever again..I just know it. I'll always be there for him but I really feel he needs a support worker as I just know he won't manage on his own. I'm getting more and more depressed. I'm not the same person either send it's because of him. I sound terrible but I need out..but I'm too scared incase he harms himself again. I don't know what to do. I need to tell him I know I do. But I'm cm scared of how he'll react. He's an amazing father and I will never stop him from seeing our child I know that for sure x