Can't cope any more. Harming is daily

K

Karl L

Hit a major brick wall. Really had enough. Not been on here for a while but I need some understanding. Ashamed to admit I've harmed so much lately :(

Meet me in the dark

Meet me in the dark

Hi Karl. I know how you feel as I have also struggled with self harm and every day for me is a fight not to. I want you to know that nobody is ashamed of you. You deserve to heal and get better <3 <3 <3 Do you want someone to talk to? Tell me about why you do it or just talk about something more lighthearted? We're here for you <3

S

sabrinaa_lee

I'm sorry about your pain. I used to self harm as well, I've relapsed multiple times. It's hard to stop, so I can def empathize with you, but I think that opening up to close ones really helps. Stay strong!

K

Karl L

Thank you for the kind words. Each time I harm I feel such a failure. I'm being hit from several directions. So difficult to pinpoint the direct cause. I'm feeling so conflicted right now. :( :(

K

Karl L

Hi Karl. I know how you feel as I have also struggled with self harm and every day for me is a fight not to. I want you to know that nobody is ashamed of you. You deserve to heal and get better <3 <3 <3 Do you want someone to talk to? Tell me about why you do it or just talk about something more lighthearted? We're here for you <3
Hi, tonight I feel exhausted. Done a long shift at work. But my thoughts are so negative. Feel I have no value. So lost right now :(

Meet me in the dark

Meet me in the dark

Hi, tonight I feel exhausted. Done a long shift at work. But my thoughts are so negative. Feel I have no value. So lost right now :(
Hi Karl! I'm sorry to hear that. Your thoughts maybe be constant but that does not make them true. You have value. <3 I hope you get a good night's sleep. If you're in the UK like most folks here you're probably in bed... Please take care of yourself <3 Do something nice to you. Take a walk, or a bubble bath, or dance it out- something that makes you feel a smidge better. You deserve it. Every small victory IS a victory.

T

Tomorrows a new day

Hit a major brick wall. Really had enough. Not been on here for a while but I need some understanding. Ashamed to admit I've harmed so much lately :(
Hi Karl, seem's your struggling at the moment mate, has anything brought this on? never be ashamed of your illness you can't help it and the pain is very real for someone who suffers. Have you got a therapists that can help? what's happened in your past Karl to make you upset?

K

Karl L

Hi Karl, seem's your struggling at the moment mate, has anything brought this on? never be ashamed of your illness you can't help it and the pain is very real for someone who suffers. Have you got a therapists that can help? what's happened in your past Karl to make you upset?
I'm in a counselling program. Have been for a while now. My past is quite dark, lots of horrible memories that will always stay with me. Really struggle to deal with it. I do work and have a small circle of friends who help me every day but some days I just want to hide away

K

Karl L

I'm sorry about your pain. I used to self harm as well, I've relapsed multiple times. It's hard to stop, so I can def empathize with you, but I think that opening up to close ones really helps. Stay strong!
I promise to try :(

K

Karl L

Bad night tonight. Can't keep still. Haven't been sleeping properly for a few days. Does this ever end??? :( :(