• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Can't cope agitated high

U

utter madness

I can't take much more this I know I have hypomania my thoughts r rushes feel so manic yet depressed makes me have silly thoughts and ideas feel invincible another episode like this I don't think I'd come through this again it be the end of me

woohoo4mh

woohoo4mh

I can't take much more this I know I have hypomania my thoughts r rushes feel so manic yet depressed makes me have silly thoughts and ideas feel invincible another episode like this I don't think I'd come through this again it be the end of me
hey, i know you probably know this already but you tried a punch bag, proper get in to punching it gets rid of energy fast, stops you thinking if you set like a routine you have to punch kicjks etx, gets you fit too, and gets rid of anxiety, hope it helps a lickle

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Have you spoken to any professionals about this?
It may be that your medication (if you take any) isn't right. Some meds can actually cause you to feel worse like this, though obviously that might not be the root of what's going on for you at the moment.
Has anything happened to trigger you off?
I hope that you can get yourself calmer soon. x

U

utter madness

I haven't seen my pdoc in 10 months the appointments just stopped for no reason I just got on with it as u do I don't tk much meds ne more they took them off me years ago to me that's what's caused these extreme mood swings I get respiridone on the odd occasion I hardly slept last nite I feel physically drained but mentally energetic when I got up I thought I'm going brave it even tho I felt sick at the prospect of going I've made an appt with my gp for Tuesday I could have Foyt 1 for today but me being me I played down the importance of needing appt cause my fears and I know nothing will come of it on Tuesday but hey they can't say I didn't try and ask for help I know were this is heading I don't want another hospital admission that be a nitemare for me I just wann cry this morning I'm so tired of yrs off illness but I.ll get through this weekend I don't feel sorry for myself

Parissa

Parissa

Nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself.

:hug1:

Love Parissa

U

utter madness

Yeah that's true just not in my nature to do it ne more

U

utter madness

Been tired all day just lay on sofa had no energy but as usual tonite I'm the opposite my mood is on the up going be a long nite for me