Cannot move on from regret

B

Beyond

Just to recap.

I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, chronic depression and anxiety disorder. Encompassed with drug and alcohol addiction. It makes for quite an interesting story.

I am trying so hard to move on from my past at the present. Does anyone else really struggle to let go of their past? Before things got really bad, I had a really nice car, a really nice apartment, a well paid job I enjoyed and a partner I really loved.

After ruining it all, I have reduced myself to homelessness (which I have only recently resolved with temporary accommodation). I am still drinking, sometimes taking drugs. I have also a lot of debt.

I cannot seem to move on from my past. I am stuck in the rutt of my past. I feel physical pain when I think about it.

Anyway I am sure you guts don't want to hear me go on. We all have our own issues. I am sorry for taking your time.

I hope you all get what you want out of life.

Love, Beyond.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Go on for as long as you want to. I am so sorry you are homeless Beyond. What a struggle. I hope you can find a place to live soon. I hope you can find good mental health providers to nurse you back into mental health. Keep posting here. You have my support. I really really hope things get better for you. I wish I could help. :hug:

B

baumere

Trouble Moving On

Beyond, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I have major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I got put on lithium in December which forced me to stop my daily drinking of whiskey. If I continued to drink and just as importantly, about 96 ounces of water or I will cause severe damage to my liver. Keep fighting the good fight.

starrynite

starrynite

Beyond, no need to apologize. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Are you in any kind of recovery program?