• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

cannot live like this anymore

R

riverofdragons

I am not feeling very well at the moment. There have been major changes at home and I have lost the support I had. I am feeling very alone and like nothing is worth the effort anymore.

I have started back at university and am doing my best to attend as much as I possibly can. I find it very difficult being around lots of people and keeping up with the reading and work is hard.

I am taking my meds, not sleeping during the day and doing my best to eat well and regularly. I am even trying to walk more, despite chronic pain. I am taking all the advice the doc has given me.

I just cannot live like this anymore.

bubbling under

bubbling under

River....I don't know how much use I can be but I'm around all evening if you'd like to talk :hug:

Micky

Micky

I feel like I cannot live my life like this anymore either.. Like my life was just not meant to be... life is hard and its harder trying to tackley suicial thoughts and wanting to self harm all the time..

May I ask if you have used self harm?

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi River of dragons,

How are you doing this evening.

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so low at the moment. It is such a difficult way to live. I know everyones path to feeling like that is different but i do understand how hard it is to carry on daily tasks when feeling so low.

I hope that you are able to receive some better support, either within your home enviroment or by speaking to your GP or the health care professional who advises you.

Please take good care of yourself.

Jo X

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L I cannot go on. Reasons to live? Depression Forum 39
S Is it true that I cannot talk to my friends? Depression Forum 1
P cannot get out of bed Depression Forum 26
O How can I help a friend who cannot bring herself to take care of life stuff? Depression Forum 9
T Missing deadlines, cannot get myself to work Depression Forum 2
R I cannot take it any longer. Depression Forum 3
M cycle that I cannot stop Depression Forum 1
I life is such a mess i cannot cppe feel like i have no purpose Depression Forum 1
S I cannot cope with the situation I am in 😣 Depression Forum 11
H Angry partner - maybe I cannot explain very well? Depression Forum 4
G The health industry cannot help me, looking for advice Depression Forum 6
B cannot cry Depression Forum 12
Gajolene More Than A Chemical Imbalance – Why Depression Cannot Be Cured By Medication Alone Depression Forum 2
S Cannot escape the pain Depression Forum 7
C My head cannot process change - thoughts are haunting me. Depression Forum 1
S I cannot cope like this Depression Forum 2
M Help I cannot care or focus on anything at all and it scares me I have exams Depression Forum 6
P cannot deal with this anymore Depression Forum 6
coldwater00 Cannot actually take much more Depression Forum 21
D I'm sorry but i cannot cope with being alive Depression Forum 14
J oh fucking hell i cannot cope - i can - i cant - i can - i cant Depression Forum 17
P Lease is up in 13 days!No time 2 pack!But for mental health CANNOT re-sign! HELP!!! Depression Forum 2
B Extremley low yet cannot cry Depression Forum 16
razza help hide cry. cannot sleep. bad thoughts. Depression Forum 5
razza cannot stay awake - this is a first :( Depression Forum 1
S Cannot stop crying Depression Forum 7
stevie_sloth Do I need to basically LIVE in holiday mode? Depression Forum 7
calmleaves ***TRIGGER WARNING: SA, physical abuse*** what's the point to live when everyone trying to kill me? Depression Forum 6
JogoLagomorpha Don’t want to live, but don’t want to die either Depression Forum 11
L 33 and about to lose my job and move home. Give me a reason to live. Depression Forum 14
mirrormaker is adviceable to live with your parents if you are a depressed adult? Depression Forum 7
F Not wanting to live anymore.. Depression Forum 12
X I feel so tired all the time. I just don't want to live like this. Depression Forum 18
JogoLagomorpha Ive lost my gaming buddies. No reason to live Depression Forum 6
F I don't want to live anymore. Depression Forum 32
R I can’t live like this anymore . Depression Forum 3
HappiestSeason I'm in my 30's, I have no more friends and I still live in my parents house ... Depression Forum 9
K Please help I can't live like this Depression Forum 3
frisas45 I have no choice but to live like this... Depression Forum 15
C How to live with mayor/severe/clinical depression without losing hope :( Depression Forum 29
W I hate where I live Depression Forum 6
B I don’t want to live at all anymore Depression Forum 4
S Why live at all? Depression Forum 3
H i just need someone to talk to. i don't want to live anymore Depression Forum 29
K I can’t live Depression Forum 3
A I dont want to live in this world anymore Depression Forum 32
A Depression Diagnosis has ruined my life forever. I dont want to live anymore. Depression Forum 16
J 21years old and nothing to live for. Depression Forum 11
S Will I ever get back to the place where I want to live Depression Forum 2
midnightphoenix I don't want to live into old age Depression Forum 25