• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Cannot cope in the heat

N

natalie

I was young when we had the 1976 heatwave, however, I just cannot adapt travel wise to volunteering and from, in the heat very well, so I don't anymore, I aw ait for the cooler months, mind you, ah hem, that's if we don't venture into anothe rlockdown round.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is possible isn't it natalie :(

I remember the underground in the heat and it was very sweaty, back when we were packed like sardines. Are they still packed like sardines, but with a mask?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is cooler today here but if i hoover or cook, i am sweating again. Tomorrow will be cooler again, about 21 tomorrow and for a couple of weeks will stay cool.

Bod

Bod

It is cooler today here but if i hoover or cook, i am sweating again. Tomorrow will be cooler again, about 21 tomorrow and for a couple of weeks will stay cool.

I'm glad it will be cooler tomorrow, as I've had enough of the heat now..lol

Z

Zoe1

I got my non chemical cooling snood today
its better than the chemical one
but it did make me a bit itchy

worth it to feel cool though