• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can you recommend any psychology books that will enlighten you

K

karl7

do you know any books that will make you smarter when it comes to psychology, life and understanding the mind etc

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

I can recommend you books by spiritual teachers as Omraan Michael Aivanov, Osho, Dalai Lama and dictation of Saint Germain ("I Am").

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Never heard on him, have you heard about Unicole Unicorn? (It's an YT chanel) How about books, you can try sth by Anita Moorjani.

L

linus

And related to Schizophrenia: Rethinking madness (you can find the pdf online)

T

Truly

I can recommend you books by spiritual teachers as Omraan Michael Aivanov, Osho, Dalai Lama and dictation of Saint Germain ("I Am").
Truly, post: Just started Saint Germain and it's extremely spiritual. A good book for helping with an effected loved one is Xavier Amador's "I'm Not Sick and I Don't Need Help." Another good autobiography is "The Center Cannot Hold"-- unfortunately I never can remember the author's name but she's a Yale Graduate who's now a Professor of Psychology at UCLA. You can find the book on amazon.

Antimatter

Antimatter

The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat

Dr Oliver Sachs

Coreen

Coreen

The Power of TED: The Empowerment Dynamic by David Emerald

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

I am writing one on this subject. At this very moment. But I don't feel its the right time.

I can advise you best.