• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Can you manipulate the voices?

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I think I figured something out as a defensive tactic against the voices and wanted to see how many others can do, it may take some practice.

When your voices speak can you focus on their voice and make them speak what you want them to speak?

W

wellness

I think I figured something out as a defensive tactic against the voices and wanted to see how many others can do, it may take some practice.

When your voices speak can you focus on their voice and make them speak what you want them to speak?
I have been messing with My Voices the very same way .... interfering with what they are attempting to say and steer things in a different direction .... IT is lovely then to see them all messed and doubting each other that it was I who is putting through them they are saying.
I have got mine so messed up they go on about shouting he's putting he's putting !!!

Yes it is another strategy to mess with 'em disgusting breed of Voices!
Just like the COVID that we are told to live with .... The Voices are another disease we just have to live with and deal with in strategies like this.

Cheerio !!!

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I
I have been messing with My Voices the very same way .... interfering with what they are attempting to say and steer things in a different direction .... IT is lovely then to see them all messed and doubting each other that it was I who is putting through them they are saying.
I have got mine so messed up they go on about shouting he's putting he's putting !!!

Yes it is another strategy to mess with 'em disgusting breed of Voices!
Just like the COVID that we are told to live with .... The Voices are another disease we just have to live with and deal with in strategies like this.

Cheerio !!!
I am glad its not just me, i have been doing it for a while then they made me think it was a delusion and they were playing with me, so I wanted to check. Have you figured out any other ways to mess with them?

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

I sometimes speak my thoughts out loud or in Spanish , something to break up their monotony .
They are very OCD based so spontaneity can disrupt their wholly predictable waffle .
Laughter is what they abhor & things to do with the heart they cannot handle .

W

wellness

I

I am glad its not just me, i have been doing it for a while then they made me think it was a delusion and they were playing with me, so I wanted to check. Have you figured out any other ways to mess with them?
Yeah I have developed this ability with the same focus that you mess with them now -- STRIKE at them using that as a sledge hammer ... that kills them off .... that is the Level 2 of this Game ...
It is hard to explain in words how to actually strike them for the benefit of our many beloved brethren on here. But I think you are on to it and using the same technique that you are messing with them now the next level of progression is to strike at them.

Cheerio !!

vangoghs

vangoghs

In psychosis, I could change the ending portion of their sentences. This was mentally draining, however.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea I can make the voices say what I want.. but my latest strategy is to think about other things and ignore what the voices say. I try not to engage the voices , everytime I engage the voices it leads me to a path I don't want.

W

wellness

In psychosis, I could change the ending portion of their sentences. This was mentally draining, however.
You shouldn't try to do this all the time .... it can be very draining and time consuming .... try to keep yourself occupied by your daily chores and IGNORE the Voices for the most part.
You will observe that if you do this too often like the different COVID variants the Voices too mutate !!!
Whatever you try on them they seem to be able to mutate about BUT the one thing that works the best against them and they don't seem to know how to mutate against us plain and simply IGNORING them and just getting on with our lifes that really instead makes them more MAD !!!

Cheerio !!!

M

mkomlofske89

I sometimes speak my thoughts out loud or in Spanish , something to break up their monotony .
They are very OCD based so spontaneity can disrupt their wholly predictable waffle .
Laughter is what they abhor & things to do with the heart they cannot handle .
Yeah but what happens when the voices well... One in particular learns fucking Spanish?! Even though sometimes she sounds white as fuck.... I still have to deal with that b***** trying to get my attention.... No this voice i like...a little too much but, this is insane to even talk about!

M

mal07

My voices know everything! I can't hide any of my feelings, thoughts from them.

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

Yes the voice is omnipresent as it likes to awkwardly remind me in social settings .
It has tried to wreck a few times a possible intimate moment , I can only put it down to jealousy ( especially if im connecting with a female ) & retarded brutishness .

A

ASWER

ACCOUNT CLOSED

Very interesting discovery, would the 'voices' be responding to your 'inner self talk' or your 'natural impulses' or present train of thought.

Would this sound familiar to you.

A

ASWER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Would the experiences of 'voices' be abusive and attempting life wreck upon a ritualistic stealth approach.
Yes the voice is omnipresent as it likes to awkwardly remind me in social settings .
It has tried to wreck a few times a possible intimate moment , I can only put it down to jealousy ( especially if im connecting with a female ) & retarded brutishness .

B

Blueman

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If in my internal monolouge i refer to myself in the first person, then often the voices think that i am one of them. They get really pissed off when they discover that at least one person in their conversation was actually me all along.