Can you "hold down" a meaningful relationship?

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Yes I saw the two part documentary,I thought it was very interesting indeed,especially about the 'black holes' which I've always found fascinating.

I was surprised to hear about the physical abuse he had suffered as I was unaware of this until I saw the documentary.

:tea:

Bluemoon

Bluemoon

Founding Member
Yes I saw the two part documentary,I thought it was very interesting indeed,especially about the 'black holes' which I've always found fascinating.

I was surprised to hear about the physical abuse he had suffered as I was unaware of this until I saw the documentary.

:tea:
Black holes are a strange, mysterious ( 'cause we don't know what actually happens in the very centre or what it actually looks like inside one ) and hold a strange attraction for me as well, pun intended ( groans :) ).

Anyway, I was surprised as well about the physical abuse but it's becoming a more recurring subject in the news with regards to people who rely on others to care for them - cases with the elderly, severely disabled, children and mental health patients as well. I really don't understand the minds of people who abuse others but especially those who abuse people with a disadvantage - what's causing that anyway ?

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
I think the answer is in the question Bluemoon to be honest..

They take advantage of the disadvantaged,it's easy for them or so the wife of Mr Hawking thought until she was exposed for the vile creature that she is
:(

Bluemoon

Bluemoon

Founding Member
I think the answer is in the question Bluemoon to be honest..

They take advantage of the disadvantaged,it's easy for them or so the wife of Mr Hawking thought until she was exposed for the vile creature that she is
:(
The reason why I find it hard to understand is because of ethics - personally, I would find it impossible to mistreat someone in that way but I know there are a number of really unethical people out there who wouldn't give a second thought to doing it never mind feeling any guilt what so ever. Of course its easy for such people to take advantage of someone like Hawking, but I was asking the question to see what other peoples' opinions where and to maybe get some insight in to what goes on in the minds of such people. I had a feeling I should have put a reason after my question though, because the general reasons stand out like a sore thumb. I'll be more clear next time :tea:.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D People 16
V People 4