• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can you guys share your experiences on SSRIs?

R

RussianCaliGirl

I just started 10mg Trintellix but I’m concerned that it’s going to stop working in a year or two. I’ve been on 10mg for two days and I’m also wondering how effective will this be. If you’ve been on any SSRIs can you please tell me which one, and what dosage. Most important I want to know (if it’s effective for you) how long have you been on it? Also would like to hear the same about SNRIs and Wellbutrin.

D

Dorf

I've had every SSRI and SNRI, unfortunately none helped my anxiety, most caused weight gain, confusion and nausea so I'm currently reviewing possible supplements that may help

E

Eminem 12345

Been on fluoxetine in past worked well but then caused impulsiveness now on sertraline was originally on 100mg for a year now I've reduced to 50mg it helps but it needs to be done with therapy or exercise ect meds work about 40 percent they just lift the bottom up to help u cope