• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can someone share some meds experience?

M

Mikefeelbad

When I came off my 1/4 pristiq I starting to be a zombie. So I ate back. Today is five weeks on it and added zoloft since 28th.my brain is empty, emotions numb. And nothing want to do. Is that normal? I scare that I will develop Intellectual disability. Someome experience the same? I am just 18....

Ghost_Owl

Ghost_Owl

I lost two years to Sodium Valproate, left me a zombie just watching T.V without being all that aware of what I was even watching. If something is making you feel like a zombie; that is not how it is meant to be. You should bring this up with your psychiatrist. Being a zombie is not a good quality of life outcome. Sadly medications are a gamble and you may have to keep gambling to find the right one. I hope you can find what you are looking for.

M

Mikefeelbad

I lost two years to Sodium Valproate, left me a zombie just watching T.V without being all that aware of what I was even watching. If something is making you feel like a zombie; that is not how it is meant to be. You should bring this up with your psychiatrist. Being a zombie is not a good quality of life outcome. Sadly medications are a gamble and you may have to keep gambling to find the right one. I hope you can find what you are looking for.
But it worked on me last year. I came off it then become a zombie. I am taking it again. Hope it will prove later