• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ??

O

OCDSUCKS1228

So I have never been diagnosed with OCD . I do have severe anxiety and panic disorder. ptsd. I have had bizarre thoughts in the past but always got over them myself..but recently been stressed and now for some reason I keep getting thoughts of when I was young like 7 or 8. You know how kids experience things.. like Humping things etc.. now I keep thinking am I bad for that ?!!! Please give me advice on this. It's like a thought that keeps playing over and over in my head. It's anxiety provoking and annoying. I know when we are kids.. well we are kids.. we see things and try things.. why is this bothering me. if I was a KID !!!?

S

sab1978

It’s bothering you because it’s OCD...it’s a relentless monster that tries to trick you into thinking you’re a bad person. It will use your morals against you. It’s not reality. What I find to be helpful when these types of intrusive thoughts come up, is to remind myself that it’s the OCD and not me. It’s a dysfunction of your brain chemistry. I know how difficult this must be for you ❤

O

OCDSUCKS1228

It’s bothering you because it’s OCD...it’s a relentless monster that tries to trick you into thinking you’re a bad person. It will use your morals against you. It’s not reality. What I find to be helpful when these types of intrusive thoughts come up, is to remind myself that it’s the OCD and not me. It’s a dysfunction of your brain chemistry. I know how difficult this must be for you ❤

Can you send me a pm please.

H

hope_78

I am literally crying right this moment because I am dealing with something way too similar to your situation .... I am here if you need to talk