• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

can someone explain me this?

E

Erudinam

i was in my bed with my eyes closed and i was thinking about a worrying matter and also, some random stuff. I started losing the control of my thoughts but I was not sleeping. I think I still had conscience.
I do not remember what I was thinking but I ended up thinking a kinda rare phrase that can be ROUGHLY translated as "go to hell".
Almost a second later, I think I heard my brother from his room saying the exact phrase while taunting players in his online game.
I did not clearly heard the words but that phrase has kinda a specific "melody" when its being said in my country. And I heard my brother saying something that souned like that phrase.
I worry because the last days I am eexperiencing coincidences that my mind has kinda labeled as a possible bad signs.

Kabuki

Kabuki

Radio Rentals - just left of Fraggle Rock!
Either it's telepathy, which I get with people I am close to, or in your semi conscious state you actually heard your Brother say "go to Hell" but there was a delay between hearing the phrase and your brain registering it. Does that make sense? :)

E

Erudinam

but it felt as if i was awake. how is that possible? how i got the thought and then i got the sound?

E

Erudinam

my ocd is telling me that maybe I was thinking something related to my ocd worry and that Gods or programers maybe tried to send me a bad sign through this coincidence