• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

can someone explain me this because it is related to my ocd?

E

Erudinam

I was in bed with eyes closed. I started losing control of my thoughts. I do not remember what I was thinking but I thought a kinda rare phrase that can be translated as "go to hell"

almost a second later, I think i heard my brother from his room, saying that phrase while playing an online game.

I did not heard the words clearly but the melody sounded like that phrase because that phrase has a specific melody in my language.

I think we never use that phrase. I think I was not sleeping, even though I had my eyes closed.

I remember some thoughts that I had some minutes before that thought-phrase but I cant remember what exactly I was thinking some seconds before that thought. I cant remember why I thought that phrase.

If in case my brother said that, is there any explanation?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have accused someone of saying something to me and they have sworn they didn't even open their mouth. My suspicion was that a ghost must have been in the room and said that to me and sounded a bit like the person i accused.

That was possibly a stupid suspicion but the truth is, we don't know.

O

Ocean117

Happens to everyone don’t stress it people naturally sometimes hear random things it’s all about perception