• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

can someone explain me this because it is related to my ocd?

E

Erudinam

I was in bed with eyes closed. I started losing control of my thoughts. I do not remember what I was thinking but I thought a kinda rare phrase that can be translated as "go to hell"

almost a second later, I think i heard my brother from his room, saying that phrase while playing an online game.

I did not heard the words clearly but the melody sounded like that phrase because that phrase has a specific melody in my language.

I think we never use that phrase. I think I was not sleeping, even though I had my eyes closed.

I remember some thoughts that I had some minutes before that thought-phrase but I cant remember what exactly I was thinking some seconds before that thought. I cant remember why I thought that phrase.

If in case my brother said that, is there any explanation?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I have accused someone of saying something to me and they have sworn they didn't even open their mouth. My suspicion was that a ghost must have been in the room and said that to me and sounded a bit like the person i accused.

That was possibly a stupid suspicion but the truth is, we don't know.