• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can Somebody Help Me...Please

C

chanziie108

Hello
Im new here and i think i need help. Recently i've been making myself guilty for eating and now my appetite has flown out the window. When i see, smell or even think about food i start to feel ill and get a churning feeling in my stomach like im going to throw up. Sometimes when i've had a bad day, i eat loads and loads and then throw up:redface: Im not sure what to do and i cant control the voice in my head that constantly tells me that im fat and worthless and that i need to lose extra weight to be happy.
Im sorry if im going on but i really want and need someone to speak to, to advise me and talk me through what i need to do.

C

chanziie108

well everyone tells me that im getting way to skinny to be healthy
i wudnt say im obese im normal but i hav an obsession with losing weight

iffybob

iffybob

Dudes wrong

Sr. Loko said:
We can all afford to lose a few pounds,
Sorry not correct, I have depression and have been ill recently, in both situations I dont eat properly, recently to the extent my stomoch is not working properly, and I have been given meds to help get over it..

an was told by AnE doc to start eating, my GP gave me meds that help apertite..

..... just an FYI .... boB... :)

iffybob

iffybob

If

Sr. Loko said:
There should be a dyslexia subforum.
If there is its not in my field of view, I just cant spell, I am not dyslexic, ....

I tried to learn to spell, properly, it wont stick, I am statisfied if I am understood.......

... boB... :innocent:

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

Sr Loko - who the hell are you to judge?

Just read this thread and thought it must be a wind up so I re-read it.

Sr Loko, how on earth can you tell someone without knowing them that what on paper appears to be the beginning of an eating disorder, ie. bulimia, it is their subconscious voice telling them they do need to lose weight.

As for your snidey little comment to Iffy Bob about spelling, I ask once again, who the FUCK are you to write on this forum and make such personal and derogatory comments.

Shame on you!
:mad:

R

rasselas

hey Sr Loko

i dont know anything really about eating disorders - so i dont tend to post here. you got to be cautious about jumping the gun - emotions are tender amongst the unwell.

i used to be a grammar and spelling fascist too but like iffybob says, if youre understood, it doesnt really matter. we're not sitting english exams here!

but health to you and all that!