• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Can of Da, Da father, get it.

Returncc

Returncc

Please post any information about support for or interest in voice hearing groups in Canada, Ontario, below. We are the only country to not have a voice hearing group on-line under this new enlightened perspective that diverges from traditional medical models. I am interested in organizing or sponsoring such a group, anyone else?

R

rabina

Please post any information about support for or interest in voice hearing groups in Canada, Ontario, below. We are the only country to not have a voice hearing group on-line under this new enlightened perspective that diverges from traditional medical models. I am interested in being part of such a group, or leading such a group if necessary. Anyone else?

returncc,

why not stay here???

i can't always be around, but there are a few enlightened individuals around all the time.:)

Canada; can of da da father, get it; well, partly, but not all.

rabina

Returncc

Returncc

Canada
Xanadu
X=Canada=U
da = grandfather,
"Can of": means people in a can, as in can can, or voice cans.
"Can of God"= Canada

I think this is an excellent country to start a voice hearing group, although it seems no one is able to avoid the oic voice criminal consiracy.lol (pays to keep a sense of humour) Any non-criminals free from trouble who want to start a meeting or brainstorming group.