• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can not figure why men have destroyed my life i hate them

B

brokenmind

I have schizophrenia my great depression has come back i have no money alot of the time no job also banned from driving no girlfriend no good drugs i have no good friends i have the emperor of drug addictions i cant figure why men bully'd from the age 6 i was so scared all the time ran away from home and could not go to school i could never figure why the girl i loved didnt like me and when i tell people the injections for schizo dont do nothing they think i am crazy its pure placebo effect i think some god adhd medicine could really save my life but i cant get anything because i have tried to kill my self from overdosing on prescriptions i have tried anti deppesants but their like tic tacs i am really starting to lose the plot

B

batmanbatt

Possibly try alternative medicines? I'm sorry you can't get the medication you want. Don't lose hope there's so many things to try, what's the harm? Are you seeing a councillor for the bullying?

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.