• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can I rant can I swear pls

B

Blackrose09

My obsessive mind is set on my gp doctor now. My mind tells me I like him. But I don't and I do in the same time. And what I like about him is not clear at all to me. What's wrong with me?
Damn I afraid I'm going to do a stupid s*it and tell him I like him lol.

Hope this will pass soon as it passed with some other guys in several hours or less.

And I'm sure he sees me in different way than I see him. Ugly, stupid, crazy, dirty etc. I must be hating him in the same time.

Why the hell he's on my mind, get out please. I don't want this.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am sorry you are struggling with this. I can understand it may be an intrusive thought but even if you were to have a crush on your doctor it is harmless. I know it is not a nice feeling. You are not ugly, stupid, crazy or dirty.

B

Blackrose09

I am sorry you are struggling with this. I can understand it may be an intrusive thought but even if you were to have a crush on your doctor it is harmless. I know it is not a nice feeling. You are not ugly, stupid, crazy or dirty.
Thanks dear
Now I feel I hate him lol omg

bpd2020

bpd2020

So it seems the feeling has passed. I hope that makes you feel a bit better.