Can I please sue Telstra?

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
Pretty please? Their NBN service is crap!
I just finished a mammoth 5000 word essay on the impacts of sociological factors upon clients in my work placement and there is no option in my College's learning portal to save (just submit). The damn internet died as my assignment was uploading to the learning portal and bam! It's lost and I have to start again from the beginning.... not happy Jan!
I am using the internet using my phone's hotspot which is via Optus... at least their a LOT more stable in service delivery!
I think I'm gonna cry outta frustration! :hankie:

D

dewey

Oh my God, that is bloody awfful.
I feel bad for you. i've had same happen a number of times.
Next time write it in word processor or something and save it before you write it on the internet platform.

Can you maybe ask if you can record yourself speaking and saying your ideas instead? Or present them in person? It would be so annoying to have to write the whole thing again

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
No Dewey, it has to be a typed essay uploaded to a learning portal. I am going to re-type the stupid thing I guess. This time I'll save it by taking photos of the screen on my phone as I go. Word processors are tricky as not a lot of them are compatible with this portal for some reason.
I felt like throwing the laptop in the bin, but in reality I know that it isn't the laptop, rather the ISP.

EddieH

EddieH

That sucks @vanish. The NBN's a bit hit and miss. My connection is pretty stable but the home phone hasn't worked in a week.

vanish

vanish

Forum Safety Team
It does indeed suck, @EddieH .
We have Foxtel via Telstra and every time it goes on the blink, we cannot even watch tv. We had to purchase a mobile for the MIL to phone us on when the service dies. We at home think it might be the dust storm coming through now.