• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can i increase my chances in meeting more girls at cc?

M

markn1996

cause my current art class is boring. and no girls ever bother to spark any conversation with me and i don’t really have any interest in them anyways (plus most of them have boyfriends) there is only a limit of 11 students in my class (which most of them don’t even show up now with covid)

my semester is almost over and would signing up for these other classes be better cause i will be seeing new people?

HUM100

SOC220

ENV101

AST101

im really desperate as i never been in any relationship. things such as dating apps are a waste imo. my life is the same shit constantly i work, go home, rinse and repeat. its so fucking boring.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Sorry, I do not know what those letters mean. If you are finding art boring then I would change classes. You may meet somebody too.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
When I was at college (UK) one of my class mates suggested that after the IT course we were doing we should all do a hair and beauty course because that's what all the ladies were doing lol.

There were only two women in our IT course and they left early on because it didn't suit them.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Do the classes that you enjoy, surely that will relieve the boredom.

M

markn1996

Sorry, I do not know what those letters mean. If you are finding art boring then I would change classes. You may meet somebody too.
well i do know one of them is sociology and humanity. not really that i find the class per se boring, cause all classes are going to be boring. its just the students are kinda boring and theres no girls that i am interested in.