Can forum staffs ban BPD personality disorder?

• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
Lunus

Lunus

NO they are not. That is just a thought you are having. It’s not a true thought though. This thought will pass. Be brave. Just observe and do not act on a thought
How is Willow anyway? Have you fed her? Has she had a good day?

E

EstherRose94

I think willow is safe with you midnight ☺️

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

How is Willow anyway? Have you fed her? Has she had a good day?
yeah both girlies have full tummies, Tigger's chasing Willow as part of their favouriest chase-me-chase-me game

Willow's had a leaky eye idk if hayfever or Tigger by accident getting too rough

he told me today that youtube is part of the plot to hurt Willow :cry:

Lunus

Lunus

yeah both girlies have full tummies, Tigger's chasing Willow as part of their favouriest chase-me-chase-me game

Willow's had a leaky eye idk if hayfever or Tigger by accident getting too rough

he told me today that youtube is part of the plot to hurt Willow :cry:
His eye is probably hay fever it’s bad at the moment. Oh, he was mistaken, there is no plot to hurt Willow. Nothing at all so don’t worry. I must sleep. Take care of yourself and your cats are very safe being with you. 🤗

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

His eye is probably hay fever it’s bad at the moment. Oh, he was mistaken, there is no plot to hurt Willow. Nothing at all so don’t worry. I must sleep. Take care of yourself and your cats are very safe being with you. 🤗
sleep well Lunus i'm sorry i worry about my girlies :hug:

E

EstherRose94

Or like stress-induced paranoid thoughts. I get those. They can be part of BPD too. What Lunus was saying was you could think to yourself “I’m worried about willow again” and just acknowledge it but do nothing more. Ride the wave of the worry and it’ll quickly stop. It’s all about knowing “nighttime is when my worries come up but they aren’t real” or in my case mornings. Ugh. I hate early mornings lol.