• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can anyone relate??

Jo1760

Jo1760

I just wondered if anyone can relate to this at all....

In terms of my usually feelings i have mainly had a higher number of issues with depression and not anxity, however I have found that lately the worse my depression has become the more my anxity is getting me down also.

I have started over the last 4 days in particular, feeling incrediably light headed and dizzy, almost like I am about to pass out. I never do and the feelings only tend to last for 30 mins at a time, but seem to occur 6 or 7 times a day, not at any particular times either.

I have been incrediably anxious over the last week and have a number of other ways it comes out, however I wont bore with the details, i just wanted to know if the light headed issue was something others had experienced.

X

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

hi jo1760, are you eatting ok ? are you eatting fruit and good foods your body needs ?

my anxiety can sometimes make me feel dizzy too

maybe time to go see doc to have blood test done or something mate ?

when your feeling dizzy sit strait down just incase you do pass out & hit your head ;)

Jo1760

Jo1760

Thank you no-more-weed,

I do tend to eat ok, my eating habbits are occasional a bit random but i do have fruit and vegetables. I drink a lot of water during the day so i dont think its due to liquid intake.

The dizzy spells seem to have got worse over the last week and i can feel i am much more agitated and generally feeling very low.

I have a dr's app this week and was going to mention it to her, but just wanted to see if it was something anyone else had experienced also.

Thanks,

X

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

i hope you find out what the problem is soon,try not to worrie about it ;)

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi jo,

Good advice from no-more-weed,

are you eating ok?
Good thing to mention it to your doctor though.
hope it works out alright :)

Jo1760

Jo1760

Thank you Blue.

i do generallu eat ok. I guess like most people I have off days (today bring one of them) however I eat a lot of vegetables and some fruit. My diet and eating habbits haven't really changed for years.

I guess I will just see what the doctor says tomo.

Thank you... X