• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can anyone relate??

Jo1760

Jo1760

I just wondered if anyone can relate to this at all....

In terms of my usually feelings i have mainly had a higher number of issues with depression and not anxity, however I have found that lately the worse my depression has become the more my anxity is getting me down also.

I have started over the last 4 days in particular, feeling incrediably light headed and dizzy, almost like I am about to pass out. I never do and the feelings only tend to last for 30 mins at a time, but seem to occur 6 or 7 times a day, not at any particular times either.

I have been incrediably anxious over the last week and have a number of other ways it comes out, however I wont bore with the details, i just wanted to know if the light headed issue was something others had experienced.

X

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

hi jo1760, are you eatting ok ? are you eatting fruit and good foods your body needs ?

my anxiety can sometimes make me feel dizzy too

maybe time to go see doc to have blood test done or something mate ?

when your feeling dizzy sit strait down just incase you do pass out & hit your head ;)

Jo1760

Jo1760

Thank you no-more-weed,

I do tend to eat ok, my eating habbits are occasional a bit random but i do have fruit and vegetables. I drink a lot of water during the day so i dont think its due to liquid intake.

The dizzy spells seem to have got worse over the last week and i can feel i am much more agitated and generally feeling very low.

I have a dr's app this week and was going to mention it to her, but just wanted to see if it was something anyone else had experienced also.

Thanks,

X

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

i hope you find out what the problem is soon,try not to worrie about it ;)

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi jo,

Good advice from no-more-weed,

are you eating ok?
Good thing to mention it to your doctor though.
hope it works out alright :)

Jo1760

Jo1760

Thank you Blue.

i do generallu eat ok. I guess like most people I have off days (today bring one of them) however I eat a lot of vegetables and some fruit. My diet and eating habbits haven't really changed for years.

I guess I will just see what the doctor says tomo.

Thank you... X