Can anyone know effective medication for thought broadcasting?

61752f9a

I am suffering from thought broadcasting, so far tried risp and abilify but doesn't work ,are there any medications that can cure thought broadcasting .People who suffer from this disease are more appreciated to post.

L

Lunar Lady

Hi there,

I don't have any experience to draw on but just wanted to welcome you.

This subject comes up quite frequently so you've come to the right place. :hug:

Look forward to seeing you around xxx

L

linus

If you have some insight about your problem maybe it’s better to try CBT. And it seems to work best if you feel safe in general and with not too much anxiety.

Q

QueenMaria

I am suffering from thought broadcasting, so far tried risp and abilify but doesn't work ,are there any medications that can cure thought broadcasting .People who suffer from this disease are more appreciated to post.
—-/-/-hi if this still active.....I want some more informations about thought broadcasting....

61752f9a

—-/-/-hi if this still active.....I want some more informations about thought broadcasting....
in my case I thought broadcast all my thoughts and senses ,the real problem is the thoughts in public that are literal low blow and it can be any embarrassing topic that I think or in gatherings ,so I stay isolated most of the time

L

linus

A psychiatric medic can suggest you meds, thought broadcasting is not a symptom “per se” it’s part of delusions related to a psychotic episode. Anti-psychotic as a class of medicines could help you with this.