• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can anyone help...

P

Purple butterfly

Feeling really empty at the minute and confused.... I was diagnosed in 2013 but I really don't understand it I don't understand the diagnosis or what's up with me I just see myself as being a freak and a weirdo. I can't cope anymore.... Don't know what to do for the best I know sh isn't for the best but seems my only option

Either that or something more stupid I don't know what to do.

Just forget my ramblings I'm just a freak got nothing to be unhappy for I'm just a miserable cow. Never mind though

G

greatfulmomoftwo

That feeling.of emptiness just sucks. It's very common for those of us fighting BPD. please don't give up. Do you.have a therapist to go see? I know.for myself Journaling my feelings also helps. Try to change the negative self talk cuz you are an amazing person. I too struggle with emptiness and some days nothing seems to fill the void. Taking care of you is so important. ..take a walk..read..call a friend..etc. Do you go to DBT OR CBT?

Wiseowl

Wiseowl

Hi alonegirl

I do not think your are a freak, a weirdo or stupid. I think you are brave for posting on here and opening up to us, so thank you. :hug1:

I hope that reading information and posts on MHF, and replies to your threads, will help you gain more understanding of personality disorders and the support available. :hug1:

P

Purple butterfly

I started seeing a private counsellor a few weeks ago but I can't open up to her I can't open up to anyone I'm useless like that x

J

jimindigo

May Help

Please get this book:"Self-Compassion" by Kristin Neff