• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Can anyone HELP me!

lilly666

lilly666

hey guys!

Ive been suffering, with what i think is bipolar 2, no diagnosis yet, for 10 year!

no one seems to listen! the medical staff say im depressed and its events in my life that must be causing it!

NO IT IS NOT!

It comes and goes and feels like my mind has been taken over!

Every day i feel worse and worse, now i feel i am going crazy!

can anyone advise me onto how to get a professional to listen or even recommend one?

i dont know what else to do, PLEASE HELP!:confused:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey I don;t want you to think you are being ignored so I am replying although I donlt think I have any answers. I keep a mood diary each hour of each day I also wrote down things that I was feeling, perhaps you could try that and give it to them, be honest and just write everything down - even if you think it is odd.

KS

lilly666

lilly666

:LOL:
Yea i tried that!

He said I was very organised!:confused:

It was like because I had gone prepared I was ok!

Maybe I should wield a knife in the street in my pjs, what do u think?

It seems like they wait till its too late!

I dont want to die, i just want to get better, but if i cant i would be at pea:cry:ce!

W

wrongun73

it seems to be a recurring feature on this forum of doctors not taking people seriously. my doctor has ASKED me to write down a diary for 4 weeks and if he he tries to fob me off i'll be asking him, very politely to pick a window lol;)

W

wrongun73

it seems to be a recurring feature on this forum of doctors not taking people seriously. my doctor has ASKED me to write down a diary for 4 weeks and if he he tries to fob me off i'll be asking him, very politely to pick a window lol;) i know its hard but try to keep negative thoughts at bay.

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Sorry to hear about your current situation. Firstly you cannot diagnose yourself as the mental health spectrum is far too complex for that. Often many of the conditions overlap anyway.

Have you gone to your appointments telling them exactly what you think you are suffering from? This does tend to get their back up.

lilly666

lilly666

I have just asked them what is wrong but they never give me an answer!

But they always manage to give me pills, :confused:?

I was real bad yesterday so went to docs seeing a cpn today!

I will let you know how that goes!

If this problem of no one listening is a huge problem, as is evident here, why is nothing been done?

OMG! I had to do that and she said very good, as if it were an essay for a college course! Its a waste of time! It felt like years had passed, and totally deflated when she still didnt sort me out!

Good Luck! let me know what they say!:hug: