• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Can anyone help i just need someone to talk to

G

Girl1991

I just need someone to talk to
No one understands and when I have tried to open up to someone all I get is .. itll be ok. You'll be ok.

I'm stuck at the moment and getting mentally abused at home.

I literally have no one that cares about me or will talk to me.

Cutting a long story short.. I'm in love with someone that mentally abuses me and I know in my head its wrong... but I have no where to go and am scared of leaving

Rowan

Rowan

Why don't you go to your GP and tell them and see if they can refer you to your local MH team for support? xxx

S

Silas1066

When you say "mentally abused", what do you mean? Your parents are criticizing you or harassing you?

P

pollypocket88

There are many support lines you can contact and also go to your gp also and get refered to a mental health team . I was in a abusive relationship years ago I believe if I had got out sooner or seeked help earlier I wouldn’t now be so mentally I’ll and dealing with trauma . We are always here to support every one seems nice on the forum

Catty5

Catty5

Hello
Hope you’ll find a way to deal with your situation. Do you have a therapist to help you sort out your thoughts? And please find warm lines to vent or find support groups to helps you.

J

Jono

I just need someone to talk to
No one understands and when I have tried to open up to someone all I get is .. itll be ok. You'll be ok.

I'm stuck at the moment and getting mentally abused at home.

I literally have no one that cares about me or will talk to me.

Cutting a long story short.. I'm in love with someone that mentally abuses me and I know in my head its wrong... but I have no where to go and am scared of leaving
You can speak to me anytime, just holler👍

P

Purpleplum

Are there any women's shelters in your area? If you don't know, a helpline would be able to give you that information.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Young and in need of help please anyone? Depression Forum 3
AEWDude Can anyone help with kind of a bereavement and a bereavement aswell Depression Forum 4
N Can anyone help? Depression Forum 4
C Help please advice from anyone Depression Forum 3
L Can anyone help me? Depression Forum 3
E How do I deal with this depression when I can't seek anyone's help? Depression Forum 1
E Help, anyone felt like this? Depression Forum 4
A Trying to process memories - can anyone help? Depression Forum 11
T Is anyone online please help me please talk to me I'm in serious trouble... Depression Forum 9
B I'm not sure what's wrong, can anyone help me? Depression Forum 2
N Is anyone getting better help than me? Depression Forum 1
W I'm going to be killed by a new type of weapon, I'm scared, can anyone help? Depression Forum 7
P Can anyone help? First time I have posted here. Depression Forum 3
S Please help me work myself out, if anyone has similar thoughts/feelings or sees any obvious disorders? Depression Forum 1
B cany anyone help me please suffering serious depression Depression Forum 2
M can anyone help me Depression Forum 2
DieAnotherDay91 How is anyone supposed to help me now? Depression Forum 8
M Does anyone would like to chat using mic ? Depression Forum 0
I Therapy rut. anyone else? Depression Forum 5
M Does anyone feel like me? Depression Forum 11
MeAndMyDepression Anyone experience SEVERE withdrawal symptoms from running out of their psych medicine? Depression Forum 5
L Anyone else ever think about this? Depression Forum 4
L anyone relate? Depression Forum 5
C Parental love and depression: has anyone else suffered from too much love? Depression Forum 6
Racer anyone here to talk? Depression Forum 8
S Does anyone else keep trying to think their way out of depression? Depression Forum 16
stevie_sloth Anyone taken the Beck Depression or Anxiety Inventories? Depression Forum 4
M Does anyone wants to chat in private message ? Depression Forum 2
M Social issues. Anyone else ? Depression Forum 17
T Hi Anyone up for a chat? Depression Forum 1
O anyone heard of psycotic depression Depression Forum 3
N I don't have anyone. I hate being alive i truly hate it Depression Forum 30
Capt Hooke Anyone in the UK treated with Ritalin (methylphenidate) for Depression? Depression Forum 4
MeAndMyDepression Has anyone ever worn the "Life is Good" brand of clothing? Depression Forum 4
T Permanently depressed just struggle o function. Anyone elseor is it just me? Depression Forum 5
X Has anyone actually recovered from the emotional numbness part of depression Depression Forum 12
S Can anyone keep me company for a while? Depression Forum 98
Topcat Anyone else find first thing in the morning hard? Depression Forum 20
M Forum-has anyone else been let down by mental health services Depression Forum 21
MeAndMyDepression Has anyone tried Ritalin for depression? Depression Forum 14
H Anyone around? Depression Forum 12470
S Anyone else feel like they are on the outside, looking in? Depression Forum 12
H New here, feeling down, lonely, anyone around? Depression Forum 136
S Anyone spent time in a private mental health facility in the UK? Depression Forum 14
O anyone experience short periods of intense depression? Depression Forum 4
lifecangetbetter i don't like anyone Depression Forum 9
J Has anyone else experienced this?? (Depression zaps) Depression Forum 4
NoNameRequired Anyone else feels wrong when feeling good? Depression Forum 9
A Fancy Carp Depressed, lonely, awkward. Anyone want to just shoot the breeze? Depression Forum 71
A Struggling lately, anyone else? Depression Forum 43