• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

can anyone help and advice me please bipolar

G

gina kate

Dear All,

Im in a state im seeing my physchatrist on fri, i had a nervous breakdown 3 years ago and have been on antidepressants and other meds to control the depression. I know now that im suffering with bipolar and i need help, my lows and highs are uncontrolable and when on a high i feel i could run the world and im buying cleaning products that could be enough to open a shop.
I have to buy something every day to get my fix but once ive got it im on a low.

It gets worse.. im not sleeping or eating, and i had to take my 12 year old son to docs yest.. doc says he depressed and i have an urgent appt today with child physchicatrist... he hearing noises in his head, very tearfull and has spoken about death and suicide.

Please help me xxxx

jax

jax

Hi there. I am glad you are seeing a pdoc for an evaluation. Hopefully he/she will listen to what you say and make a diagnoses or ask you to come back again to observe you more. Sometimes it takes some time to make a diagnosis. The Pdoc needs to observe you in a high and low.
I am sorry to hear about your little boy. At least he has an appointment with a pdoc too. I hope that that goes well and that he gets some medication and support to help him feel better.
Good luck to the both of you and be sure to post and let us know how you got on. :grouphug:
Jacqui x