• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Can anyone else relate ?

S

SamiiJay

I experience a wide range of physical syntomns which I seem to compulse over over and over . I have been diagnosed with GAD, bipolar and ptsd . And a few more . But my physical syntomns are really scary at times ! Can anyone else Relate ? I’ve had panick attacks but not it seems they are changing and getting worse !
I mainly suffer from
Legs feeling weak
Uneasy feelings
Overthinking
Not wanting to eat
Naseua that comes out of nowhere
Getting really hot 🥵 and can’t seem to cool down
Out of breathe
Palpitations
Feelings faint
And scares ima just flop over
The worst one for me is the hot 🥵 it’s overwhelming and after all this I have to use the bathroom urinating frequently . Can anyone relate ???!

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Legs feeling weak
Uneasy feelings
Not wanting to eat
Naseua that comes out of nowhere
Getting really hot 🥵 and can’t seem to cool down
Out of breathe
Palpitations
Feelings faint
these are all average symptoms when the mind is not calm. when it gets scared and frustrated. you need to keep very calm and then these symptoms will be reduced. and you need to work on reprogramming your brain so it becomes more and more calm as you get older, then eventually these symptoms will never show up at all.

S

SamiiJay

The thing is that it happens a lot when I’m at work or in public . I can be sitting at work and boom 🤯 I get hot and then there forth . My heart would race but since I’m on a beta blocker it does help but it doesn’t stop the lightheadeness and hot flushes and other symtomns . I feel as tho I can’t relax and just Over think things a lot and tend to ocd on those syntomns

Bipolarbear808

Bipolarbear808

The thing is that it happens a lot when I’m at work or in public . I can be sitting at work and boom 🤯 I get hot and then there forth . My heart would race but since I’m on a beta blocker it does help but it doesn’t stop the lightheadeness and hot flushes and other symtomns . I feel as tho I can’t relax and just Over think things a lot and tend to ocd on those syntomns
Hi SamiiJay,

Forgive me if I'm off base on this one, but are you a female in her 40's or above?

Bipolarbear808

Bipolarbear808

I’m 33 female
Ahhh ok I was going to say it sounds like the hot flashes might be due to Perimenopause/Menopause but you're a but young for that.

S

SamiiJay

I’ve has a lot tests done and eveything is normal my doctors say stress and extreme anxiety however I do have pcos which is hormonal but idk if it’s possoble that it is peri? It just like I get hot and I feel like on fire . And I panick more

Bipolarbear808

Bipolarbear808

I’ve has a lot tests done and eveything is normal my doctors say stress and extreme anxiety however I do have pcos which is hormonal but idk if it’s possoble that it is peri? It just like I get hot and I feel like on fire . And I panick more
I've never experienced it before, so I can't say what it feels like. I have seen my friends go through it though and they would sweat like crazy. I think it might be worth talking to your doctor about it again.

A

anxiouswarrior

yeah i have been there before with this , check out you have no infections ,but ,anxiety can, create these symptoms or make them, even worse if they are physical,

S

SamiiJay

I don’t have any infections . My labs have been well .

S

SamiiJay

I have a few minor health issues which isn’t serious

Argon

Argon

I get a lot of that. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps a lot.

MoonShapedPool

MoonShapedPool

Hey
I am pre-menopause 🙄
If it helps a hot flush is just your top half..
One minute pizza oven 🔥 the next block of 🧊
I get a bit of Anxiety too..& I am not sleeping.
Although,finding out it was that,has answered so
many questions in my head as to why I`ve been
acting crazy for months 😀